Friday, April 17, 2009

Freaky Fashion Friday!

Thank the gods of sexy boots its FRIDAY! So to celebrate this most great occasion I will be posting a few of my fave Freaky Fashions.

Now because I am the way I am all the fab stuff i will be posting will be Indie creations from small business and etsy type shops. Not that big time mass production company cant put out some pretty kick ass stuff. But odds are they got there big idea from someone elses small one. Pluss i gotta support my hand made community.

For my first Freaky Fashion Friday we will be taking a look though SHOES ~** YAY**~!
Yes i have an unhealthy love for shoes. I can't help it, it's in all that girl DNA i think.

MANO LAND

So here are some high heals that you might see sitting pretty on a shelf in my house. I don't know that i could buy these and wear them around. Maybe put them on with a super sexy psychobilly dress and take pictures. But i just cant see myself putting them on to go to a club or concert. They are to full of awesome to be functional. I think I'm in love with Mr.Mano!



~~~**~~~


Craft::Tastrophe


Have you ever had a longing for a pair of bright yellow heals decorated with suction cups? You too huh, well i knew there was a reason you where reading my blog. So what can i say about these shoes that they don't already say for themselves? Nothing really, they pretty much scream "Wear me with a black leather corset dress!". I would so feel like a super hero in these shoes, I'm not really sure why but i would.




Remember to check out the links for other great items at Etsy.com !


No comments:

Post a Comment