Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not your average mommy




So here I sit, my brain meats working over time to find the perfect nitch for a new blog. So i say to myself, "Self why not do a blog about all your favorite things?"* So I'm thinking that's a good idea. Everyone has fave things and rather then calling all my friends to tell them about the newest kick ass video, recipe, game or what have you.

So who is the chick behind Sarcasm Not Included you as your self? (or your not asking and I'm gonna tell you anyway cuz I'm the boss!)

I'm a 20 something Stay at Home Mom of 2 in NE Kansas. The Spawn 8 years old is in the 3rd grade and loves writing songs and beading. Other then her love of Jimmy Buffet she has my taste in music. The Hatchling will turn 4 in may and is currently obsessed with play dough and the playschool digital art studio. And he never wears pants. My husband is a restaurant manager and works no less then 12 hours a day. I'm blessed to get to stay home and watch my baby's grow and am thankful every day for this opportunity.

My mother also lives with us after retiring and suffering from OCPD ~ THANK YOU 40 YEARS OF SMOKING~ so i help take care of her daily needs. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs who round out our little family.

I'm a crafting addict and love making things and then forcing them off on friends and family. I'm not sure if they love it as much as i do but then i don't really care either. My favorite crafting is taking something truly wholesome and twisting it into something full of gore or dark hummer. So if you see an
imbroderie of guts or zombies don't be surprised.

I also have tattoos, pink hair, wear a LOT of black, have lots of skull, horror, rockabilly t's and enjoy clashing and tacky fashions. Yes my friends I'm a hot mess and i love it. I also drink far to much Pepsi (i will cut back soon i promise!**) have adult ADD and tend to get a bit spaztastick. So anyways i have a few posts ready and will pop them up today just some new finds and a post on general favorite things and such.



* Yes i talk to myself in real life and in my blogs

** no really i'm gonna cut back........... tomarrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment